Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Visit to Trinity Lutheran School in Cedar Rapids

This morning I was at Trinity Lutheran Church and School in Cedar Rapids to conduct the school's chapel service.  Trinity had celebrated St. Michael and All Angels this past Sunday so we kept that theme going with a sermon on the reading from Revelation 12.  The service was Matins with hymn 522, Lord God, to Thee We Give All Praise.  The kids knew the order of service, the Venite, and the Te Deum.  That's two local Lutheran schools I've visited now where the kids could teach the rest of us a thing or three!

Thank you for having me to conduct chapel.  I enjoyed sharing God's Word with you and seeing your school and the Sanctuary of the church.  I look forward to coming again.

In Christ

Pastor Andrew Richard

St. Silas Lutheran Church
www.stsilaslutheran.org
www.facebook.com/stsilaslutheran
stsilaslutheran@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment