Monday, October 22, 2012

LWML Fall Zone Rally in Muscatine

On Saturday I was in Muscatine for the Mt. Pleasant Zone LWML Fall Rally.  This was the first thing I had on my calendar after receiving my call, even before moving to North Liberty.  The ladies were very gracious and hospitable.  Rev. Pautz led a devotion and Bible study on the theme "The Lord is my Light and my Salvation" from Psalm 27.  I then presented on St. Silas.  During the course of the meeting there was also an offering collected for St. Silas.  After the meeting lunch was served: salads, rolls, chicken soup, and apple pie.  And it was really good apple pie.

Thank you, ladies, for inviting me to come share about Christ's work in North Liberty planting St. Silas.  I enjoyed being with you and I appreciate your good questions and the generous offering you collected.

In Christ

Pastor Andrew Richard

St. Silas Lutheran Church
www.stsilaslutheran.org
www.facebook.com/stsilaslutheran
stsilaslutheran@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment