Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Visit to St. Paul's Lutheran Chapel

On Sunday I preached at St. Paul's Lutheran Chapel in Iowa City, aka The Holy Mother of St. Silas, and presented on the church plant after service.  Ironically I have been all over the eastern half of the state, presenting on St. Silas and bringing congregations up to speed, and while Pastor Mons and the church council have been kept in the loop this was my first time presenting to the whole mother congregation.  This was also my last Sunday preaching at a different congregation.  The next sermon I prepare for a Sunday service will be for the saints of St. Silas.  It was fitting that the Sunday I could announce St. Silas's first service was at St. Paul's.

It was a pleasure being with all of you again.  Thank you for having me to present and for serving as mother to St. Silas.  Soon you can rejoice at the birth of a daughter.

In Christ

Pastor Andrew Richard

St. Silas Lutheran Church
www.stsilaslutheran.org
www.facebook.com/stsilaslutheran
stsilaslutheran@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment