Monday, December 3, 2012

Visit to Trinity, Cedar Rapids

This Saturday and Sunday I was at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cedar Rapids.  I had come once before to conduct Chapel service for the school and will be back again for that on January 16th.  This past weekend I preached at the three services and presented on St. Silas at Bible class on Sunday.  I also enjoyed serving alongside Pastor Miller assisting with the Service of the Word and communion distribution.

Thank you for welcoming me, and my family as well.  I was glad to be with you, especially as a church planter.  As Pastor Miller mentioned on Sunday, you have a rich legacy serving as mother to other infant daughter congregations in the Cedar Rapids area.  Now your children have grown and you see a new infant congregation coming to North Liberty.  I appreciate you having me this weekend and supporting St. Silas.

Remember me in your prayers.

In Christ

Pastor Andrew Richard

St. Silas Lutheran Church
www.stsilaslutheran.org
www.facebook.com/stsilaslutheran
stsilaslutheran@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment