Thursday, November 15, 2012

Visit to Immanuel, Grinnell

Last night I was at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Grinnell for their Thanksgiving service.  The fifth and sixth graders served three kinds of soup at the meal before service.  During the meal I had an opportunity to present on St. Silas, telling where we're at with things and what we're planning to do next.

Thank you for having me to present and preach and for your support.  Thank you also for your hospitality to my family.  And may I say, you make some fine chili.  If you would like to keep up with things, this blog is the place.  You can subscribe your e-mail address in the top box in the sidebar on the right labeled "Subscribe."  Updates will then be delivered to your inbox.  Alternatively you can check back here often.  Hopefully there will be more to report soon.  Thank you again for having me.

In Christ

Pastor Andrew Richard

St. Silas Lutheran Church
www.stsilaslutheran.org
www.facebook.com/stsilaslutheran
stsilaslutheran@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment