Sunday, August 26, 2012

Visit to Zion Lutheran Church in Wilton

Today I had the privilege of visiting Zion Lutheran Church in Wilton, IA.  The saints there were very welcoming and the Divine Service was... well... the Divine Service!  What can beat hearing our Lord Jesus Christ forgiving our sins, comforting our troubled consciences, opening the Scriptures to us, and hearing our prayers?  During the Bible class time I had the opportunity to present on the status of things in North Liberty and heard many good questions, most of which I actually knew how to answer.

Thank you all for receiving me so graciously, welcoming my family, eagerly listening to the presentation on St. Silas, and not despising me for my youth.  I will remember you in my prayers as you begin the call process to receive a pastor.  Continue to pray for me as well, especially Ephesians 6:19-20.

In Christ

Pastor Andrew Richard

St. Silas Lutheran Church
www.stsilaslutheran.org
www.facebook.com/stsilaslutheran
stsilaslutheran@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment